Tuesday 20 March 2012

Shop on-line: Shopbop.com

Here you can find my spring selection from shopbop.com, one of my favourite e-commerce sites. I love it because of its variety and because there I can find some of my favourites designers like Tibi, Marchesa and Alice + Olivia.

This is probably thank to Jane Albiter, buyer of the shop, answering these questions: 

How to be a Fashion buyer?
Being a good buyer includes taking risks, knowing your customer and what she wants. Our customer is so ahead of the trend she is always looking for the next best thing.

How is your day like?
No day is the ever the same. During fashion week I am running from one show to the other and fitting in market appointments.  Other days are full of going through orders from market, creating our trends for the season, and planning out how the merchandise will roll out on the site.

3 brands you are loving now and why?
- Rag &Bone spring – makes me want to wear colors & I love the way they incorporated knits into skirts, dresses and jackets
- Kelly Wearstler – her prints are so unique and very wearable
- Julie Haus – I love how she brings conservative styles into modern dressing. I love her peplum styles.

Please share a style tip.
Always having a great jacket handy, they will make any outfit look pulled together!

Enjoy my choiches.

S

 Elizabeth and James 311 Euro

 Maison Scotch 198 Euro

 Marc by Marc Jacobs 22 Euro

Giuseppe Zanotti 833 Euro

  Halston Heritage 548 Euro

  Alexander Wang 375 Euro

 Addison 178 Euro

 Adia Kibur 137 Euro

 Alice + Olivia 156 Euro

 
Diane Von Furstenberg 288 Euro

Tibi 355 Euro

 Dolce Vita 54 Euro

 Tibi 276 Euro

 Dannijo 517 Euro

 
Herve Leger 1255 Euro
 Brian Atwood 335 Euro

  
Phillip Lim 671 Euro

Tibi 532 Euro


 Dannijo 56 Euro

 Tibi 235 Euro

 CC Skye 225 Euro

 Tibi 268 Euro

2 comments: